– Added a new Summer Terrain
– Added a new Plus in-game prediction charm, grants you increasing amounts of shards for correct predictions in a row (10/20/30/40/50 for 1/2/3/4/5x, 50 for subsequent)
– Added a new feature to let Plus members spectate their friends’ games live, seeing only what their friend’s team can see. You can join in any time the game is ongoing.
– Added dozens of new Hero Quests
– Playing Turbo games now grants half the normal hero xp for wins/losses, rather than none.
– Added a new global Hero Trends page
– You can now purchase some Tools for shards in the Plus Rewards store.
– Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Plus guides to get stuck and not work.
– Improved the item/ability/lane suggestions
– Plus item suggestions now default to the first suggestion, with a button to examine alternatives.
– The full popular items list is now shown even when you have a specific sequence selected.
– Suggested items that have already been purchased are now greyed out, to improve readbility.
– Added the Plus Hero Badge to the Post Game screen.
– The Profile screen now shows your Plus Hero Badge and Relics
– Ranked Roles: Added a new type of report function that can be used during the picking phase for players that don’t adhere to the selection they queued for. Does not consume normal reports.
– Trivia: Added a button that lets you disable playing trivia sounds automatically.
– Turbo: Added an ability that lets you toggle the couriers auto deliver behavior.
– Turbo: Courier will deliver gems and other shareable items picked up from your teammates.
– Ctrl-alt clicking HP bars now correctly messages raw HP/Mana values of the target to the rest of your team.
– Fixed a variety of consistency issues with alt-click modifier messages not being worded from the point of view of the person sending them.
– Fixed a bug that caused AFK abandons to be assesed earlier than intended in cases where the player was AFK during the pick phase and was forced to a random hero.
– Monkey King’s Disguise now uses the correct bounty rune model for 5 minute runes.
– Minimap icons for Viper and Slardar have been updated to their remodeled verison.
– Enabled custom minimap icons for Primal Split Brewlings
– Added a custom minimap icon for Arc Warden’s Tempest Double
– Refresher cast sound effect now audible to nearby teammates and enemies.
– Custom Games: Fixed the lobby list connection sort not working correctly
– Custom Games addoninfo.txt: «HeroGuidesSupported» setting is now defaulted to truebv
– Custom Games addoninfo.txt: Added a new setting «ShouldForceDefaultGuide» which will cause default_- files to be utilized (if none is defined it will use the default from the base game)
– Custom Games Lua API: Linked several missing modifier properties
– Custom Games Lua API: Added function «SetUseDefaultDOTARuneSpawnLogic» to let custom games opt into the current set of rune spawning rules (previously it was forcing usage of an older rule set )
– Custom Games Lua API: Added «SetPowerRuneSpawnInterval» and «SetBountyRuneSpawnInterval» functions to customize rune spawn intervals (works with either the current or backwards compatible ruleset of rune spawning)
– Custom Games Lua API: Added several functions for asking for basic stats on units on the server «GetBaseAttackRange», «GetStatusResistance», «GetEvasion», «GetSpellAmplification( bool bBaseOnly) »